BackPosted on 28/04/2016
SENIOR MANAGER - INSURANCE & ACTUARIAL SERVICES
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
- Contribute to business development in the domain of actuarial and insurance advisory, both nationally and internationally;
- Design, implement, review and audit quantitative models for the calculation of insurance liabilities and capital requirements;
- Advise on balance sheet management issues, like stochastic reserving, economic capital, ALM, replicating portfolios;
- Contribute to our growing number of assignments in the domain of Solvency II and IFRS;
- Develop models for our internal use, to cross-check and challenge client valuations;
- Do internal audits and actuarial audits for both insurance companies and pension funds;
- Participate in the career and performance development of the Deloitte ERS practice by serving as a career counselor, training consultants and providing timely and specific performance feedback;
- Be trained and coached in order to develop your knowledge and skills, management and business development capabilities.
Your current competenties
- You have at least 8 years of actuarial experience (life and/or non-life) in insurance companies and/or consultancy firms;
- You obtained a master degree in actuarial sciences, combined with strongly developed quantitative skills;
- You can express yourself fluently in English, Dutch and French.
- You combine technical expertise with a drive for business development;
- You are experienced in leading and coaching a team of people;
- Your are open, creative, enthusiastic and your flexible attitude makes you a great team player;
- You have no fear to dabble in actuarial domains outside your core expertise when needed;
- A good understanding of and a keen interest in the regulatory and accounting context within which insurance companies operate;
- Your approach is client and result oriented and you have excellent social, communication and presentation skills.
You will be part of a dynamic team that draws together specialist knowledge and Financial Services Industry experience. Our professionals are focusing on actuarial & insurance advisory work, regulatory compliance and implementation of new financial sector regulation. This includes topics such as Solvency II, MiFID, UCITS, IFRS and Basel III implementation work, actuarial services, model development and validation, corporate and internal governance, compliance organization and monitoring, optimization of the risk function and internal audit.
With a strong understanding of the challenges our clients face, you will take a key role in our Actuarial and Insurance team.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***