BackPosted on 28/04/2016
EXPERIENCED SHARED SERVICES & BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING PROFESSIONAL
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Deloitte Consulting is offering an integrated and multi-disciplinary approach that helps companies achieve maximum efficiency, control, and value from their business enabling functions and processes - Finance, HR, IT, Real Estate, Procurement, Sales & Marketing support, the Corporate Office, etc. - through optimizing and/or consolidating redundant processes, systems, and organizations into a service oriented organizational unit(s).
Our Finance Transformation team offers a broad scope of services helping clients through all phases of their service delivery transformation journey from assessing feasibility and developing sourcing strategies through implementing and optimizing Shared Services and outsourcing service delivery models. Our finance professionals work closely with the other capabilities within our Consulting practice, as well as with our Tax and Risk practices, to ensure that clients consider and address the complex interdependent requirements for success.
To help us reinforce our leading position on the Belgian market we are currently looking for a professional with experience in implementing Shared Services and outsourcing models for back office functions.
We are looking for candidates with a strong drive to succeed and who are passionate to achieve our clients' business objectives through solutions that go beyond latest thinking and accepted wisdom. Therefore as an experienced Shared Services and Business Process Outsourcing professional, you will:
- Help our clients evaluate the feasibility of creating and developing sourcing strategies (e.g. Shared Services or outsourcing) including designing organizational & governance structures;
- Manage and support transformation programs to prepare and execute for example the set-up of a Shared Services centre or the transition of current processes and activities to a service provider;
- Review the capability and maturity of existing governance structures, operational processes and/or Shared Services centres to identify potential productivity improvements or scope expansions.
More specifically as a Sr.Consultant/Manager you will:
- Prepare, plan and deliver all project aspects;
- Manage and support mixed Deloitte and client teams;
- Develop long-term, qualitative working relations with our clients;
- Pragmatically approach, manage and solve complex & multi-disciplinary issues;
- Lead and deliver complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative Shared Services or outsourcing business solutions for leading companies;
- Develop internal capabilities and inspire/mentor young potentials;
- Contribute to the Deloitte international Shared Services & Outsourcing Network.
Your current competenties
- A Master in Economics, Engineering, Business administration, Sciences or comparable by experience. Prince 2 and Lean Six Sigma certifications are a plus;
- 5-10 years of experience of which at least 3 projects in the domain of Shared Services and/or outsourcing linked to Finance (source-to-pay, order-to-cash, F&A) as a consultant, operational manager, service delivery manager, project manager or process owner;
- Practical experience with the full lifecycle of functional optimization and/or Shared Services programs;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment;
- A passion for transformation programs whilst helping our clients to perform better;
- A soft spot for talent development and management;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in English, Dutch and French. Other languages are an asset.
A Master in Economics, Engineering, Business administration, Sciences or comparable by experience
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***