BackPosted on 28/04/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
The position will have the primary purpose of supporting the Quality Management System (QMS) within the Grimbergen quality department, by providing expertise on non-conform products received from both internal and external suppliers. Conduct investigations, analyses information and work with suppliers/other process partners (GSND) in dealing with issues/projects associated with the resolution of quality problems.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Work with all related employees (quality supervisor, inspectors, metlab analysts, quality control analysts) to improve quality practices, developing and describing lean processes, provide training.
* Drive disposition process towards internal and external suppliers.
* Drive Corrective and Preventive action processes towards internal and external suppliers.
* Work with other EAME parts distribution Centers on quality practices.
* Responsible for product quality assurance in the Grimbergen facility.
* Develop plans and support the Global quality systems and related processes (COPQ, MQ4006, …).
* Required to be proactive to develop quality related control methodologies.
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Manufacturing with an excellent understanding of quality management practices.
* Thorough knowledge of quality concepts.
* Requires strong communication, cooperation and influence skills to work with all levels of employees and customers.
* Advanced computer applications, good oral and written communications skills are a must.
* Languages: Dutch, English, French.
Caterpillar. You probably know the name from our big yellow earthmoving machines. But did you also know that Caterpillar, besides being the undisputed world leader for construction and mining equipment, is also number one for diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines? The figures speak for themselves: just under 150,000 passionate employees and an annual turnover of around $ 56 billion.
Within the Caterpillar group, both Cat Parts and Caterpillar Logistics Divisions are specialised in logistics. With 825 employees in Belgium, we are responsible for providing a world class logistics service to Caterpillar
Bachelors degree in Engineering/Manufacturing with an excellent understanding of quality management practices.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***