BackPosted on 28/04/2016
Service Solution Manager - Telecoms
Full time |
- 10 year
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
The Service Solution Manager is responsible for the overall service sales target of his/her representative solution domain (sales target, market goals, revenue, and profit). He is responsible for concerned service customer satisfaction as well. He/she identifies the service solutuion sales opportunities through the engagement with customer, and drive the development of the service solution, to achieve professional service sales target. He/she contribute to establish a long term relationship with the customer and to built the service branding for the concerned customer.
In this challenging position, your responsibilities include:
* Be responsible for professional service solution sales target (order, revenue, profit, etc.)
* Be responsible for Professional service market planning
* Be responsible professional service solution Sales Strategy
* As 1st owner of service solution, perform various customer interface activities deeply.
* Find customer requirements, pain points. Identification of Service Sales opportunities.
* Sales leads and opportunities management.
* Design and drive the customized service solution development and sales actions.
* Sales project operations from service solution perspective.
* Organize and participate in Service Bidding. Provide competitive/deliverable/profitable service solution and quotation to support product and service sale.
* Primary service solution interface and point of reference for the customerâ€ s inquiries and follow-up
* Service customer satisfaction and Customer Relationship management
* Pro-active Customer expectation management
* Service marketing activies to improve Service Branding in different customers.
* Researching the market and competitor's activities.
* Proactively working with cross department.
* Fluent in English. Dutch as first language. French language skills is an asset.
* University degree in Informatics, Telecommunications or Business Studies.
* 8 to10 years experience within telecommunication industry ideally in a large Telco environment in carrier and enterprise businesses. IT, Data Centerï¼ OSS related experience is a plus.
* In-depth knowledge of telecommunications and service strategies in order to develop high availability service solutions for large projects and critical networks.
* Familiar with project management, direct management of personnel, operations and business management and organizational development.
* Be able to design customerized service solution based on customerâ€ s requirements and pain points.
* Able to work independently and to support other people in the team.
* Knowledge on continuous improvement programs and experience in managing by metrics.
* With contract development, negotiation and closing skills as well as a general understanding of legal contracts.
* Be able to understand customers very well and analyze their requirements. Strong inter-person skills with good team-work spirit.
* Proven track record in identifying and developing new service businesses and revenue opportunities.
* Can take frequent business trips.
* Eligible to work in Belgium.
University degree in Informatics, Telecommunications or Business Studies.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***