BackPosted on 28/04/2016
Commercial minded potential looking for a first career opportunity in a fintech startup
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Edebex is a pioneer of the Belgian FinTech scene! Launched in January 2013 by four serial entrepreneurs, Edebex created the first European online marketplace to sell and purchase commercial debts.
Today, more than three million euros are traded each month on our constantly expanding platform!
We did not forget our roots, though. At heart, we remain a team of enthusiasts, working in a multicultural and friendly environment.
- Performing credit analysis of our member’s invoices
- Providing administrative and commercial follow-up to our clients by becoming their preferred contact
- Managing incoming sales leads and answer questions from prospects
- Participating in the administrative management of the company
- Representing Edebex at external events
After an initial learning phase, you will be assigned to either the Operations team or the Customer care team.
- You have at least a bachelor degree
- You speak Dutch fluently with a good level of English
- You are efficient and accurate, organisation is one of your key strengths.
- You are autonomous and resourceful, and you're not afraid to learn and innovate
- You are ambitious, and you want to quickly take one new responsibilities
- You are interested in new technologies
- A varied and rewarding function
- The opportunity to learn in one year what you would take 10 years to learn in a traditional structure
- The opportunity to grow and evolve into a management role
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***