BackPosted on 28/04/2016
Java Developer with JEE, Web Application, databases (SQL, Oracle..), Google Web toolkit, JSP, XML
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Java Developer with JEE, Web Application, databases (SQL, Oracle..), Google Web toolkit, JSP, XML, JavaserverFaces, Primefaces, ERP
Key words: Java Developer, JEE, Web Application, databases (SQL, Oracle..), Google Web toolkit, JSP, XML, JavaserverFaces, Primefaces, ERP
Our client is urgently looking for a strong Java Developer with JEE, Web Application, databases (SQL, Oracle..), Google Web toolkit, JSP, XML, JavaserverFaces, Primefaces, ERP to work on a critical project in Gent, Belgium.
A successful candidate will have strong skills as:
* An experienced software developer.
* You are passionate about innovative software solutions for business processes in a Java/JEE environment and/or Web applications.
* You have a thorough knowledge of Java/JEE.
* As Java Developer you have experience with Databases (SQL, Oracle?) and/or Google Web Toolkit.
* As Web Developer we expect a thorough knowledge of JSP; knowledge of or experience with XML, JavaServerFaces, Primefaces is a plus.
* You have a good understanding of business processes, knowledge of financial processes is a plus
* Experience with ERP systems is a must (eg SAP, JDEdwards etc)
* You will be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary unit, responsible for the full range of services towards our customers.
* This includes prospection & presales, implementation projects, customer & core software enhancements, post go live support, account management etc.
* As Java developer you will mainly be involved in the software development work stream: this starts with requirements analysis, design & development in Java using all the latest methods and techniques, testing, peer-reviews and documentation of the developed functionalities.
* You will be working closely with talented Analysts, Architects, Quality Control Specialists and Consultants in an open work environment.
* Together with your team members you realize a solution with focus on the end users.
* You may have regular customer contacts and act as a technical consultant in implementation projects.
* You will be involved in technical innovation, the realization of new ideas and solving complex problems.
* You will share knowledge through constant interaction with teammates and coach less experienced developers.
* You are creative, responsible, pragmatic & flexible and have strong analytical skills.
* You take initiative and are a motivated team player. You work methodical and strive continuously for result and quality.
* You are prepared to travel occasionally (within Belgium and the Netherlands)
This is a English and Dutch speaking role. English mor important than Dutch however.
Please send your CV ASAP for immediate and confidential interviews.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***