BackPosted on 29/04/2016
SAP PS - CATS
Full time |
Salary not mentioned |
Manage several projects with medium risks and resources requirements, with limited supervision
- Optimizes solutions relating to specific project issues
- Analyzing user requests/needs and translate them into specific business requirements
- designing the best solution to meet the requirements using the standard capabilities of the software package
- Customizing new functionalities
- Provide ABAP development specifications and follow-up of these developments
- Unit test the proposed solution or new functionalities
- Sell our SAP solutions to the users and their management through good communication of their business value.
- Expert SAP PS and CATS professional with at least 8 years of experience
- Must have experience in context of technical/functional interfaces between PS and other project scheduling tool
- Must have experience in functional integration (consultant business oriented, consultant with capability to work in complex system landscape)
- Fluency in English and French
Maximus is an Oracle Gold Partner that specialises in recruiting for the ERP, CRM & BI sectors, specifically Oracle, SAP, SuccessFactors, Workday, Salesforce & Microsoft Dynamics.
We handle a complete range of requirements on a Global scale. Our focus and commitment to providing tailored recruitment and career development services, means we are the preferred option for many leading companies and professionals across the globe.
Awarded ISO 9001 accreditation in 2007 for the high quality of its services and procedures, Maximus has also been recognised as one of the UK's fastest growing companies with a top 40 position in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 listing.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***