BackPosted on 29/04/2016
Project manager Hardware
e resourcing Limited
Full time |
- 5 year
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Project manager Hardware
Your tasks and responsibilities are:
* Defines the project budget, plan and team. Supports also the project business case phase
* Creates and executes the project implementation plans from specification and design until product compliance (eg CE), final acceptance and series production
* Coordinates all project stakeholders both at customer and suppliers' side as internally
* Follow up and report project progress on planning, budget and deliverables levels
* Proactively manages risks and unexpected project issues and communicates at right time and level
* Contributes directly as expert in the definition and review of the requirements, specifications and acceptance criteria for the electro-mechanical part of the product. Leads product acceptance (prototypes validation, production tests)
* Supports product marketing by contributing to product data sheets, proposals, demo materials
* Identify, select and manage hardware design and manufacturing suppliers
* Facilitates purchasing by ensuring that functional and technical requirements are reflected in contractual agreements with the suppliers
* Defines and implements logistics flow with supply chain department and the supplier
Travels to Asia 2 to 3 times per year can be required.
* Master degree electronics or equal by experience.
* Proven experience with consumer electronics products design and industrialization. Experience with digital circuits and 230V related electronics, RF communication, com protocols, can read electronic circuit
* 4+ years of experience in related electronic field, including 2 years as a project manager
* Good knowledge of consumer electronics product compliance (CE, WEEE), of home electric installations and of Embedded software and IP Networks are plusses.
* Able to communicate with both business and technical teams
* Leader, proactive, naturally taking the initiative.
* Analytical and uses this skill to make things simple, structured and not complex.
* Has strong interpersonal skills allowing you to work with many different stakeholders
* Familiar with ticketing, documentation repository and information sharing tools (Jira, Confluence, )
* English is a must. Knowledge of Dutch next to English is preferred.
* Team player
Master degree electronics or equal by experience.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***